Skip to main content

Featured

Bike locks 2 euro


hi hello friends
so today I bought these locks for my bicycle and I bought it for Europe
[Music]
let's see it's working well or not I think it will work 
it looks good 150 centimeter land ok fester be doing company I think this one
1 by 10 I for know what it up 59 8 they think are they 2 1 2018 step I
think is in fabricated in on July 7 July 2018 ok let's open this 
there are two keys and this is made in China a Cho in Tina abdicate in China so different it is written in different languages if you know those languages you can read there it okay is all things
are written in now Chinese language law hundred key bike locality a three friends imported opera Oh Rosie yeah I bought from the girl loan that is position here but this company has imported it from China
[Music]
this is the way to put locks on bikes in
Pascal quite interesting to see you see here
every part is locked in this way it is
not in such way that every part is law under law no this one
and that is the same so we have to learn
this also how to do lock so there every
pair part
[Music]
is locked
okay
[Music]
this is a good good
[Music]
[Music]
okay
so this is good it looks good so
tomorrow I'm going to use it Leslie
okay so you dry with
if you're looking one bike lock then you
will choose this one there are so many
bad
I think this four euro is a cheat I hope
the low quality is good so it will work
good okay thank you
you

Comments

Know few words / Aprender : Hindi, English, Spanish

Popular Posts