Skip to main content

Featured

Decathlon Clothes from Egypt, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Vietnam

Hello friends, how are you, what have I bought today? I have bought clothes.

 Too many of my shirts are torn!

 So for a long time I was thinking to buy some clothes because it's been a long time!  What is the meaning of many days, most of them are torn, so I have to buy so let's see what I have bought

 I visited a sport company shop. They get comfortable clothes there.

 I think the clothes I purchased are of cotton, but let's see!  Let's see one by one.

 This is a red t-shirt.

You can see that there is some confusion for size, see!  Brazil Canada France UK different size numbers for a same cloth!

 On the size of the shirt, in the shop, the assistant helped me by seeing what was written on the back of the t-shirt that I was wearing, she told me that the large size would be right for you!

 It's a T-shirt!  Whatever it is!  I did not like the color very well, still I said let's go dark color. But not good for my body. If my body color is dark, then I should take light color.  Come on!!!

 Look, it is large, 42 size, fits me, but it came from Egypt.  interesting!  Made in Bangladesh.  Most of these clothes in this company come from Bangladesh.

 What is Next?

Let's see, this one will also be of the same, Egypt?  So this T-Shirt color Is right for my body.  So I bought it. Where did this come from?  See, this is from Sri Lanka, it is made in Sri Lanka.

 I have seen Made in Sri Lanka, I have seen Made in Bangladesh!  This time, I am seeing Made in Egypt for the first time. I am seeing Made in Pakistan. But I have seen the clothes Made in India once, just once.

 Fitness!

 Let's see when we touch it.  Now when I touch it, it's different!  If I touch this, then both of them are the same because of Made in same company, but this is completely different, it looks completely different, means, it is more soft, but another is hard, let's touch this too.

 Now let's see next!

 Last time I bought a similar cloth and it was from the same company and it was of blue color but this time it is which I bought is dark!  What would you call this color?  Greece!  So it's like that!  I bought the last one four-five years ago and it is still very well. I wear it everyday.  It's been with me for many years but it hasn't gone bad yet.  But this is of blue color.  This is good enough.  In this, the air keeps going inside it, there is no sweat during travel, on cycling, running. It's softer on touch!

 It is also soft but it is more soft in comparison with others.

Watch the video to know more: https://youtu.be/v5WJkup9dHQ

 You can purchase T-Shirts.

Comments

Know few words / Aprender : Hindi, English, Spanish

Popular Posts