Skip to main content

Featured

Redmi Watch 2 Lite Review

Few weeks ago I bought a Redmi Smart Watch because I was visiting a El Corte Inglés supermarket of many popular brands with one of students of Spanish language who came to Spain from India. 

I never have used a smart watch in past. Moreover, the main reason is to know how many km or steps I walk every day. My mobile phone possesses an app to measure it but I am not comfortable to carry always whenever I am doing walk. 

In case of smart watch you wear it on the wrist and switch on the program only. It is much comfortable during walk. 

Smart watch can measure the blood pressure, heart beats, oxigen levels & many other health parameters on one side & another side you can read on Smart watch your emails, watssapp, twitter, Facebook & other notifications which you are receiving on your mobile phone. 

I bought Redmi Watch 2 Lite 55-60 euros, watch the video to know exact price because at present I donot remember. Lets watch the video of Opening of Redmi Watch 2 Lite. Even you can view in this video what to do with settings on switching on the Redmi smart watch.

After 2 weeks of using Redmi smart watch, I notice few disadvantages of using Redmi smart watch. Watch the video -Disadvantage of Redmi Watch 2 Lite- to know it.

If you want to know about many other products which I have purchased & using them  visit More Products Reviews section. 

Of course, you can Buy me a coffee now to encourage me writting new articles Or watch one video of our YouTube channel

Donot forget to write me your opinion. I will include it in this article if it is appropriate. 

Comments

Know few words / Aprender : Hindi, English, Spanish

Popular Posts